Photoshop product description.
GSA Checkout → GSA
Course ID: B8001
Duration: 2 Days
Location: In-Person (San Francisco) or Live Online | Click here to schedule private course.
This course will prepare you to use the most common basic features of Adobe Photoshop CC. In this course, you will:
Use brushes, gradients and tool presets to create raster images.
Apply vector paths, shape drawing tools, type, and type special effects.
Apply advanced layer techniques with masks, filters, layers and smart objects.
Apply actions and batch processing to automate tasks.
Edit video by using timelines, transitions, graphics, titles and animation.
Set project requirements by identifying the purpose, audience, copyright rules and project management tasks.
+ Who Should Attend
This is an entry level Photoshop course recommended for all levels.
+ Course Outline
Module 1: Creating Raster Images
- Draw with Brushes
- Create Gradients
- Apply Tool Presets
Module 2: Applying Vector Image Tools
- Create Images with Vector Paths
- Apply the Shape Drawing Tools
- Work with Type
- Apply Type Special Effects
Module 3: Applying Advanced Layer Techniques
- Modify Images with Masks
- Apply Special Effects by Using Filters
- Apply Special Effects to Layers
- Apply Smart Objects for Nondestructive Editing
Module 4: Automating Tasks
- Create and Apply Actions
- Batch Process Files with Photoshop and Adobe Bridge
Module 5: Editing Video
- Edit Video
- Add Graphics, Titles, and Animation to Video
Module 6: Setting Project Requirements
- Identify Purpose, Audience, and Audience Needs
- Adhere to Copyright Rules for Artwork, Graphics, and Graphics Use
- Determine and Evaluate Project Management Tasks and Responsibilities
There are no prerequisites for this course.