MODULE 1: THE DO’S & DON’TS OF CONTENT AND PLANNING FOR SUCCESS
- Discover presentation strategies to keep audience members engaged with your presentation
- Learn about common mistakes people make while building presentations and why they occur and how you can avoid them
- Learn to create slides with just the correct amount of information on the slide
- Storytelling for PowerPoint
- Reporting Effectively
- Avoiding BORING PowerPoints
- Common mistakes and why well intentioned people make them time and again.
- Avoiding Reading Slides Out loud
- Data Heavy Slides
- Identifying and Presenting to Your Audience
- Using the Presenter View
- Humor and animation - when it helps. (and when it hurts)
- How to not overload your users.
- Using PowerPoint to increase retention.
- How Much is Too Much. Make Content Decisions
MODULE 2: CREATING CLEAN & EASY SLIDES
- Discover 3 Graphic Design rules while designing a PowerPoint for a clean an professional look.
- Learn how to use font sizes in PowerPoint to catch the audience attention.
- Learn how to deal with images and placement in a PowerPoint presentation
- Using PowerPoint as written document.
- Font Choices: Size Matters
- Create “Clean” Designs
- 3 Useful Graphic Design Rules
- How to Make Sure your Slides are not Overloaded
- Creating CLEAN slides
- Creating Slides our Brains Naturally Understand
- Design tips and tricks for non-designers—easy things anyone can learn.
- Tips for Imagery
- Build and share a real presentation