Who should attend
This class is for anyone who would like a foundational understanding of how to create, edit, and present spreadsheets, data sets and formulas.
Microsoft Excel is the most commonly used spreadsheet application. Learning how to use Excel is an investment in both your personal and professional life. Excel makes it easy to monitor financial performance, such as business profit or loss, calculate payments on large purchases, plan a budget, or stay organized with checklists.
Module 1: Excel Essentials & Intro to Formulas and Functions
1. Be able to Navigate Excel and create spreadsheets
2. Be able to use excels basic functions (sum, max, min, avg)
3. Select cells and sheets using keyboard shortcuts
Module 2: Formatting, Spreadsheet Design, Page Setup & Printing
1. Be able to edit a spreadsheet by adding columns and rows
2. Creating reusable fonts, and formats in workbooks by saving them as templates
3. Adjust settings for workbook so its suitable for printing? using print options in Excel