Who should attend
This Excel Introduction class is for anyone who would like to learn how to build and format spreadsheets with functions and formulas between cells.
Feel like you're the only person who doesn't know Excel and worried about getting up to speed? You're not alone, and we can help! Our Excel Introduction class leads you, step-by-step, through the basics of this popular spreadsheet program. There's plenty of time for practice and hands-on exercises to cement your new knowledge.
As we go through the training, you'll recognize — and finally understand — the very same features you've seen in Excel spreadsheets at work. By the end of this class you'll be making those kinds of spreadsheets yourself, documents such as:
After Excel Introduction, you'll be ready for some of our other Excel classes.
Module 1: Excel Essentials & Formulas and Functions
1. Be able to Navigate Excel and create spreadsheets
2. Be able to use excel's basic functions (sum, max, min, avg)
3. Select cells and sheets using keyboard shortcuts
Module 2: Formatting, Spreadsheet Design, Page Setup & Printing
1. Be able to edit a spreadsheet by adding columns and rows
2. Creating reusable fonts, and formats in workbooks by saving them as templates
3. Adjust settings for workbook so its suitable for printing? using print options in Excel
"Facing fear in using the program, I now have some knowledge in using and manipulating the program, and I can do my job quicker."
"Mo is a great instructor and showed great examples to help us learn the material. It made the class fun. Thank you!"
"Thank you, Dave. Best webinar training I've attended in a long time! Also appreciated being able to participate with hands-on spreadsheets."
"This was Excellent. Thank you very much! You are a fantastic teacher!"
"I learned so much, can't list it all. I was taking the long road home using Excel. ☺"