GSA Checkout → GSA
Course ID: B8200
Duration: 2 Days
Location: In-Person (San Francisco) or Live Online | Click here to schedule private course.
In this course, you will use Adobe InDesign CC to create and deliver professional looking printed and interactive documents.
Navigate the InDesign interface.
Create a new document.
Customize a document using color, swatches, gradients, and styles.
Manage page elements.
Prepare documents for deployment.
+ Who Should Attend
This is an entry level InDesign course recommended for all levels.
+ Course Outline
Getting Started with InDesign
- Identify Components of the InDesign Interface
- Customize the InDesign Interface
- Apply the Navigation Controls and Set Preferences
Designing a Document
- Establish Project Requirements
- Apply Design Principles
- Create a New Document
- Add Text to a Document
- Add Graphics to a Document
Customizing a Document
- Format Characters and Paragraphs
- Apply Colors, Swatches, and Gradients
- Create and Apply Styles
Working with Page Elements
- Arrange and Align Objects
- Apply Layers
- Transform and Manipulate Objects
- Thread Text Frames
- Edit Text
- Create and Modify a New Table
- Format a Table
Preparing a Document for Delivery
- Resolve Errors in a Document
- Export Files for Printing and for the Web
There are no prerequisites for this course.