GSA Checkout → GSA
Course ID: B8101
Duration: 2 Days
Location: Flex - San Francisco or Live Online | Click here to schedule private course.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to use Adobe Illustrator CC to create complex illustrations, format illustrations and type, and prepare documents for print and web.
In this course, you will:
Draw complex illustrations.
Enhance artwork by using painting tools.
Customize colors and swatches.
Enhance the appearance of artwork.
Prepare content for deployment.
Set up project requirements.
+ Who Should Attend
This is an entry level Illustrator course recommended for all levels.
+ Course Outline
Module 1: Drawing Complex Illustrations
- Apply the Grid, Guides, and Info Panel
- Combine Objects to Create Complex Illustrations
- Organize Artwork with Layers
- Create a Perspective Drawing
- Trace Artwork
Module 2: Enhancing Artwork Using Painting Tools
- Paint Objects Using Fills and Strokes
- Paint Objects Using Live Paint Groups
- Paint with Custom Brushes
- Add Transparency and Blending Modes
- Apply Meshes to Objects
- Apply Patterns
Module 3: Customizing Colors and Swatches
- Manage Colors
- Customize Swatches
- Manage Color Groups
- Adjust Color
Module 4: Formatting Type
- Set Character Formats
- Apply Advanced Formatting Options to Type
Module 5: Enhancing the Appearance of Artwork
- Apply Effects to an Object
- Create Graphic Styles
- Apply a Mask to an Object
- Apply Symbols and Symbol Sets
Module 6: Preparing Content for Deployment
- Prepare Artwork for Printing
- Prepare Transparency and Colors for Printing
- Create Slices and Image Maps
- Save Graphics for the Web
- Prepare Documents for Video
- Prepare Files for Other Applications
Module 7: Setting Project Requirements
- Identify the Purpose, Audience, and Audience Needs
- Determine and Evaluate Standard Copyright Rules for Artwork, Graphics, and Graphics Use
- Determine and Evaluate Project Management Tasks and Responsibilities
There are no prerequisites for this course.