GSA Checkout → GSA
Course ID: B8100
Duration: 2 Days (8:00 am - 4:00 pm PST)
Location: In-Person (San Francisco) or Live Online | Click here to schedule private course.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to use Adobe Illustrator CC to create illustrations that include graphics and text.
In this course, you will:
Identify the components and capabilities of Illustrator CC.
Create basic shapes.
Create custom paths.
Create graphics that contain custom text.
Customize basic shapes.
Prepare documents for deployment.
+ Who Should Attend
This is an entry level Illustrator course recommended for all levels.
+ Course Outline
Module 1: Introducing Illustrator CC
- Apply Design Principles, Elements, and Graphics Composition
- Evaluate Graphics Scalability
- Navigate the User Interface
- Customize the User Interface
Module 2: Creating Documents Containing Basic Shapes
- Create Documents
- Save Documents
- Draw Basic Shapes
Module 3: Creating Documents Containing Customized Paths
- Draw Paths
- Modify Paths
Module 4: Creating Graphics Containing Customized Text
- Insert Text
- Apply Flow Text Along a Path
- Insert Bounded and Threaded Text
- Apply Text Styles
- Insert Typographical Characters
Module 5: Customizing Objects
- Import, Place, and Link Graphics
- Alter the Appearance of Objects
Module 6: Customizing Basic Shapes
- Apply Strokes and Brushes
- Fill Shapes
- Apply Graphics Styles
- Distort Text with Text Envelopes
Module 7: Preparing Documents for Deployment
- Update Text
- Wrap Text
- Hyphenate Text
- Optimize Content for Print
- Optimize Content for the Web
- Optimize Content for PDF Documents
There are no prerequisites for this course.