People power organizations. We power people.
Learnit delivers world-class, instructor-led training, virtually and in-person, for organizations and individuals. We are looking for a software instructor who has a passion for technology both inside and outside of the classroom. We want an individual who believes that training involves more than just delivering great content and an excellent experience but also leaving your students with a curiosity to continue their learning journey.
Who You Are
- You have some experience in providing user training, managing training resources, designing and generating new training content, or teaching technology, while maintaining a high level of attention to detail and with a focus on making process improvements.
- You are excited about leading live training presentations, both online and in person, and are focused on applying your strong communication skills to ensure that our users are set up to succeed.
- You thrive while working in a collaborative small team environment where you will have the opportunity to work together with your teammates to take on challenges and develop an exceptional user training experience.
- You enjoy the creative process of developing new training resources to help grow our library of impactful user facing learning materials.
- You have experience in Microsoft Office 365
- You have experience in content management for a large library of educational materials
- You have experience training users on all skill levels
- You have experience in implementation and management of LMS tools
No week is exactly the same at Learnit, but here's a general outline of things you'll be doing in your role:
- You'll spend most of your week training our clients' teams in Microsoft Office, Sharepoint, Power BI, and our other software classes. For a more detailed list of classes, click here.
- You'll be leading virtual live classes with the possibility of training onsite at client locations as well.
- You'll be recording e-learning videos similar to those on our YouTube channel.
- 30% of your time will be spent on prepping new software, engaging with clients on Offsite, ensuring Learnit's class outlines and exercises are updated, iterating on client feedback to improve content and collaborating with the Learnit team on broader-scope projects.
- You'll be working closely with our Learning Strategists to make sure we are aligned with clients' goals and objectives and providing insight and recommendations on improving student success based on in-class feedback.
- You will be responsible for helping Learnit grow based on your personal strengths and perspectives and leveraging your expertise and passions.
- Passion for learning
- Aptitude for learning new technologies
- Strong facilitation skills
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Experience working with a broad range of industries preferred but not mandatory
About the Team
We are a team that is fundamentally excited and passionate about learning. We host internal training and constantly share research about the current (and future!) of technology. We value lifelong learning, change, accountability, a growth mindset, and teamwork.
How to Apply
To apply, send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.