GSA Checkout → GSA
Course ID: A1100a
Duration: 1 Day | 2 Modules (9:00 am - 4:00 pm PST)
Location: In-Person (San Francisco) or Live Online | Click here to schedule private course.
Lots of people make PowerPoint presentations, and lots of people make really bad presentations. In this course, you will learn (and put into practice) psychology-based PowerPoint strategies and techniques, well beyond the normal ones you may have heard.
+ Who Should Attend
IT professionals, data analysts, database users and coordinators, managers and directors, and anyone who uses Access!
+ Course Outline
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Access
- Orientation to Microsoft Access
- Create a Simple Access Database
- Get Help and Configure Options in Microsoft Access
Lesson 2: Working with Table Data
- Modify Table Data
- Sort and Filter Records
Lesson 3: Querying a Database
- Create Basic Queries
- Sort and Filter Data in a Query
- Perform Calculations in a Query
Lesson 4: Using Forms
- Create Basic Access Forms
- Work with Data on Access Forms
Lesson 5: Generating Reports
- Create a Report
- Add Controls to a Report
- Enhance the Appearance of a Report
- Prepare a Report for Print
- Organize Report Information
- Format Reports
There are no prerequisites for this course.