As a continuation of the Excel: Introduction Training Course this course is designed to help students efficiently analyze, summarize, and visualize data.
What You'll Learn
- Formatting lists as tables
- Removing duplicates from a list or table
- Inserting sparklines
- Creating pivot tables from lists or tables
- Data validation tules
- Cell, sheet, and file protection
- 2 modules
- Full day of instruction
- Industry-expert instruction
Who should take this course?
Anyone who manages, creates or edits large spreadsheets of data and would like to efficiently analyze, summarize, and visualize data. Knowledge from Excel: Introduction preferred.