GSA Checkout → GSA
Course ID: A1100b
Duration: 1 Day | 2 Modules (9:00 am - 4:00 pm PST)
Location: In-Person (San Francisco) or Live Online | Click here to schedule private course.
In our Access training courses students will learn how to take control of your data with software training at Learn iT!. Our courses will teach you basic to advanced features of Access.
Whether you are new to Access or an advanced user, our Access training courses will cover what you need to know as efficiently as possible. Learn iT! offers world-class training for several versions, including 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and earlier.
Microsoft Access courses at Learn iT! will teach you how to:
Create and design Access databases
Work with Access tables, relationships, keys and constraints
Manage and design interfaces with Access Forms
Create basic to advanced reports
Automate tasks with Macros and VBA
+ Who Should Attend
IT professionals, data analysts, database users and coordinators, managers and directors, and anyone who uses Access!
Knowledge of Access Introduction & Intermediate concepts preferred.
+ Course Outline
Lesson 1: Implementing Advanced Form Design
- Add Controls to Forms
- Enhance Navigation and Organization of Forms
- Apply Conditional Formatting
Lesson 2: Sharing Data Across Applications
- Import Data into Access
- Export Access Data
- Link Tables to External Data Sources
- Create a Mail Merge
Lesson 3: Using Macros to Improve User Interface Design
- Create a Macro
- Restrict Records Using a Condition
- Validate Data Using a Macro
- Automate Data Entry Using a Macro
Lesson 4: Using VBA
- Getting Started with VBA
- Enhance Access Using VBA
Lesson 5: Using Advanced Database Management
- Manage a Database
- Determine Object Dependency
- Document a Database
Lesson 6: Distributing and Securing a Database
- Splitting a Database for Multiple User Access
- Implement Security
- Convert an Access Database to an ACCDE File
- Package a Database with a Digital Signature
Lesson 7: Managing Switchboards
- Create a Database Switchboard
- Modify a Database Switchboard
- Set Startup Options
There are no prerequisites for this course.
+ More Access Courses