Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2014
This course is designed to teach students the skills needed to write basic Transact-SQL queries for Microsoft SQL Server 2014, and provides a foundational knowledge for all of the primary SQL Server-related disciplines: Database Administration, Database Development, and Business Intelligence.
While the course focuses heavily on new SQL Server 2014 features, it also discusses important capabilities from across the SQL Server data platform.
What You'll Learn
- Structure and logical flow of T-SQL queries
- Querying multiple tables
- Filtering and ordering query results
- SQL data types
- Performing inserts, updates, and deletes
- SQL Server Denali functionality
- 20 Modules
- 30 Hours of instruction
- 22 In-depth exercises
- Comprehensive something or other
- Certificate of completion
- Industry-expert instruction
Who should take this course?
This course is very popular among SQL power users (e.g. report writers, business analysts, and client application developers). However, it's intended for any database administrators, database developers, and business intelligence professionals with an interest in writing basic Transact-SQL queries for Microsoft SQL Server 2014.