Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA: Windows Server 2016
This 5-day course will teach IT professionals with a strong background in older Windows Server editions how to implement and configure the new features and functionality of Windows Server 2016.
This course is also available in the On-Demand delivery format with digital Microsoft Official Courseware (dMOC).
What You'll Learn
- Installing Windows Server 2016
- Overview of storage in Windows Server 2016
- Implementing directory services
- Implementing AD FS
- Implementing network services
- Implementing Hyper-V
- Configuring advanced networking features
- Implementing Software Defined Networking
- Implementing remote access
- Overview of containers in Windows Server 2016
- Implementing failover clustering
- Implementing Hyper-V Replica
- 12 modules
- 35 hours of instruction
- 13 comprehensive labs
- Industry-expert instruction
- MOC On-Demand format available
- SATV Voucher eligible
Who should take this course?
IT professionals with a strong background in Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012, and who wish to upgrade their skills and knowledge for Windows Server 2016. A secondary audience for this course is students preparing for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) exams.