Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 20740C
This 5-day course is aimed at IT professionals with experience in Windows Server. You will learn about the various storage and compute features offered by Windows Server 2016, making this an ideal course for administrators who will be managing network storage and compute using Windows Server 2016.
This course is also available in the On-Demand delivery format with digital Microsoft Official Courseware (dMOC).
What You'll Learn
- Windows Server activation models
- Configuring local storage
- Implementing enterprise storage solutions
- Implementing Storage Spaces
- Installing and configuring Hyper-V
- Installing and configuring containers
- Defining levels of availability
- Implementing failover clustering
- Configure iSCSI storage
- Implementing Network Load Balancing
- Creating and managing deployment images
- Implementing WSUS and deploying updates
- 12 modules
- 35 hours of instruction
- 15 comprehensive labs
- Industry-expert instruction
- MOC On-Demand format available
- SATV Voucher eligible
Who should take this course?
IT professionals, preferably with experience in Windows Server, who are looking to refresh and improve their knowledge of storage and compute using Windows Server 2016. This is the course for you if:
- You are preparing to take the Microsoft 70-740 certification exam.
- You are a Windows Server administrator without much experience using the network storage and compute features in Windows Server 2016.
- You have a solid general understanding of IT, and would like to supplement your knowledge by learning about the storage and compute technologies in Windows Server 2016.