Analyzing Data with Power BI 20778B
On completing the course, students should be able to:
- Describe Power BI and its data sources
- Describe key features of a self-service BI solution
- Describe Power BI data visualizations
- Model, shape, and combine data
This course is also available in the On-Demand delivery format with digital Microsoft Official Courseware (dMOC).
What You'll Learn
- Introduction to self-service BI solutions
- Introducing Power BI
- The Power BI data model
- Shaping and combining data
- Modeling data
- Interactive data visualizations
- Direct connectivity
- The developer API
- Power BI mobile app
- 9 modules
- 21 hours of instruction
- 8 comprehensive labs
- Industry-expert instruction
- MOC On-Demand format available
- SATV Voucher eligible
Who should take this course?
This course is for BI professionals whose job requires them to analyze data utilizing Power BI, SQL Server report creators looking for alternative means of presenting data, and business users who are technically proficient.
It is also valuable for business users who are technically proficient.