People power organizations. We power people.
Learnit delivers world-class, instructor-led training, virtually and in-person, for organizations and individuals.
Who You Are
We are looking for a professional development Leadership Trainer who has a passion for learning and development both inside and outside of the classroom. We want an individual who believes that training involves more than just delivering great content and an excellent experience but also leaving your students with a curiosity to continue their learning journey.
No week is exactly the same at Learnit, but here's a general outline of things you'll be doing in your role:
- You'll spend most of your week training executives, managers, and individual contributors in leadership, communication, and productivity skills across a variety of industries.
- You'll be leading workshops virtually. There is also the possibility you will be asked to deliver training at client locations.
- 20% of your time will be spent on ensuring Learnit's course outlines and exercises are updated, iterating on client feedback to improve content, and collaborating with the Learnit team on broader-scope projects.
- You'll be working closely with our Learning Strategists to make sure we are aligned with the clients' learning and development goals and objectives and providing insight and recommendations on improving student success based on in-class feedback.
- You will be responsible for helping Learnit grow based on your personal strengths and perspectives and leveraging your expertise in consulting, engineering new workshops and content, conducting research, and publishing white papers and articles.
- Passion for learning, graduate degree preferred
- Training experience and strong facilitation skills
- Research experience, academic preferred
- Management or leadership experience
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Experience working with a broad range of industries
About the Team
We are a team that is fundamentally excited and passionate about learning. We host internal training and constantly share research about the current (and future!) of learning and development. We value lifelong learning, change, accountability, a growth mindset, and teamwork.
How to Apply
To apply, send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.