Home › Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions to be Applied to All Promotions
- Applies to registrations for Learn iT! delivered eligible Live In-Person Classroom Training and Live On-Line courses on the Eligible Course List.
- Eligible courses are identified at need course list here.
- Courses not listed in the Eligible Course List are excluded from this promotion.
- Each promotion is unique and cannot be combined with another promotion.
- These promotions apply to new registrations only, on or after February 1, 2016.
- All courses must be attended by November 1, 2017.
- This offer is good at the time of initial registration only. The offer is not valid with any other discounts, promotions, savings packages or Private Group Training deliveries.
- Valid for Live In-Person Classroom Training and Live On-Line courses on the Eligible Courses Schedule with a minimum list price of $695.
- Discounts are based upon full course list price.
- Discounts are applied to lowest priced course.
- All purchases are final at the time of registration. Any changes that occur following original registration may be subject to an additional fee.
- Courses purchased, fully or partially, using Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers (SATVs) are excluded.
- A no-show will forfeit the promotional rate.
- In the event that Learn iT! cancels a course in which an eligible participant is enrolled, Learn iT! reserves the right to place the participant in the same course in the same site (or other location mutually agreed with participant) within six months of original schedule date.
- Learn iT! reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time.
|Amazon e-Gift Card|
- This offer will be fulfilled via an Amazon e-Gift Card in the amount of $500.
- This offer is nontransferable.
- Valid for Live In-Person Classroom Training and Live On-Line courses on the Eligible Courses Schedule with a minimum list price of $2,095
- Participants must verify that they are eligible to receive the promotion, make their selection and supply an email address for delivery of e-gift card. Each participant must respond within 90 days of the last day of class.
- Participants who fail to respond within 90 days forfeit their right to receive the Amazon e-Gift Card.
- Qualified promotion participants should expect to receive their Amazon e-Gift Card within two weeks of completion of the following: (1) Learn iT!'s receipt of payment, and (2) participant's class attendance. Both steps must take place in order for the AmazonÂ® e-Gift card to be delivered to the email address that the participant supplied.
- Learn iT! will endeavor to deliver the Amazon e-Gift card promptly, but delivery is dependent upon completion of the steps listed above and availability of the e-gift card from Learn iT!’s supplier.
- Offer is not available where prohibited by your company policy or any statute or regulation.
- Government employees who are generally not eligible to receive promotional items and may not participate in this promotion receive a discount of $200 from the class in lieu of gift card.
- Amazon is not affiliated with Learn iT!. Amazon does not sponsor, endorse, approve or have any responsibility for this promotion. AMAZON, the AMAZON logo and the tag design are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates © 2017 Amazon. All rights reserved.
|Buy 1 Course Get 50% Off the 2nd Course, and Buy 2 Courses Get 1 Free|
- Any combination of registrants may attend. One person may take all the courses, or any combination of people may attend.
- Full payment is due at time of registration. All courses must be registered for at the same time.
- On the Buy One Get One (BOGO) and 50% Off promotions, the highest priced course is the one you pay for.