Agile has made its way into the mainstream – it's no longer a grassroots movement to change software development. Today, more organizations and companies are adopting this approach over a more traditional waterfall methodology, and more are working every day to make the transition.
To stay relevant in the competitive, professional world, it's increasingly important that professionals can demonstrate true leadership ability on today's software projects. The Project Management Institute's Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) certification clearly illustrates to colleagues, organizations or even potential employers that you're ready and able to lead in this new age of product development, management and delivery.
This PMI-ACP training course not only prepares you to lead your next Agile project effort, but ensures that you're prepared to pass the PMI-ACP certification exam. Acquiring this certification now will make you one of the first software professionals to achieve this valuable industry designation from PMI.
Immediate Benefits of Participating in this PMI-ACP Training Course:
- Learn precisely what you will need to know in order to pass the new Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI–ACP) Exam
- Understand Agile principles and practices that will transform team performance and improve customer satisfaction
- Acquire valuable insights into how you can "empower and inspire" your team
- Gain insight on how to establish transparency in communication inside the team as well as with customers
- Learn how to develop teams into high–performance teams; they will deliver amazing results for customers
- Discover techniques to more actively manage a project's scope to help better ensure the delivery of the best product possible, not just the product that was planned
- Experience the freedom of embracing change and redefining how change affects projects, for the better
- Evaluate how new approaches to manage project scope, schedule, budget and quality are easily improved through the use of effective Agile controls
- Uncover the mystery of teams that are more accurate by being less precise
- Combine best methods from multiple Agile methodologies to apply to your team
- Learn to better know and collaborate with customers for better results
- Build trust with your team and your customer through consistent cadence of "common sense" best practices
- Learn the most powerful metrics to employ to ensure that teams continuously improve their development and delivery
- Avoid the pitfalls many teams fall into when adopting Agile practices
- Gain powerful insights, techniques and skills to successfully coach a new or existing agile team
- Successfully make the transition from a 'Command and Control' leadership style to the more powerful 'Servant Leadership' method of management
- React and respond to change quickly and effectively to seize competitive advantage for your customer
- Arm yourself with the latest industry knowledge on how to manage dynamic projects in the most unforgiving environments
- Learn why studies have shown Agile teams are significantly happier with their work, and ensure this benefit for your own team
Why Agile Project Management?
There are many compelling reasons teams are moving toward Agile, including:
- The ability to manage rapidly changing priorities
- Increased productivity of the team
- Enhanced quality of the product
- Accelerated time–to–market
- Reduced risk to project efforts
- Reduced overall cost of projects
- Improved alignment between the business and IT
- Early return on investment
- Improved project visibility
- Satisfied customers and stakeholders
Join the many already certified individuals who have realized these and many other benefits through the PMI-ACP certification.
Learn in the most time-effective manner
This PMI-ACP training course provides a proven combination of class learning and testing that prepares students for some of the most difficult of testing situations. uestions are designed to allow you to learn through practice so that you will be able to apply what you have learned for the exam.
Become an ICAgile Certified Professional
The International Consortium for Agile has worked with experts around the world to develop an education roadmap of training and certification for all specialties involved in Agile development. This course has been approved and earns all students the ICAgile Certified Professional designation upon completion of the course.
Passing the PMI-ACP® exam – Our Guarantee
ASPE-SDLC offers you the best PMI-ACP® certification training course on the market. We are backing that claim up by offering you the following guarantee: If you take the PMI-ACP® exam within four weeks after your PMI-ACP certification training course has completed and do not pass, ASPE will provide you a second examination voucher at the PMI® member rate free of charge. You must provide ASPE with a copy of your exam score. Fax: 919–816–1710 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to get your free voucher. If you do not pass on your second try, ASPE will allow you to re–sit any PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Boot Camp session within one year of your initial class. You must use your initial class materials when re–taking the course. You will need to fax in your second exam score to receive your free course credit.
Cutting Edge Ideas:
This course is based on leading–edge tools and techniques from some of the main principles of the Agile revolution.
We'll explore concepts from:
- Agile Estimation & Planning - Cohn
- Agile Project Management Certification Workshop - Highsmith
- Extreme Programming - Beck
- Lean Software Development - Poppendieck
- Agile Retrospectives - Derby & Larsen
- The Software Project Manager's Bridge to Agility - Sliger & Broderick
Every instructor is experienced in Agile Projects and holds the PMI-ACP designation..