How can Training Funds work for me?
State funds are available to reimburse your training costs:
- Available now
- Simple application process
- We guide you every step of the way
Who can take advantage of State Funds?
- Most FOR-profit California businesses, across most industries and sectors
- Sampling of industries may include
- Manufacturing, Distribution & Assembly
- Food processing & restaurant supply
- Building Contractors, Construction Management & Engineering
- Insurance & Benefits Administration
- Film, Video, Graphics & Entertainment
- Printing & Publications
- Travel & Tourism
- And more
What do companies need to do to access State funding?
- Companies are led through a proposal process leading to a funding contract
- Companies earn the funds allocated by documenting training using simple attendance rosters
What are some of the State funding criteria?
- Funding is earned on a trainee by trainee basis
- Trainees must be full time employees (35 hours or more per week)
- Trainees must complete training and remain full time employed for 90 days after training
What are the Steps to State funding?
- We will Introduce you to our Funding Specialist via email (in person if you prefer)
- Funding Specialist conducts a pre-qualification via email discovery & simple questionnaire
- Pre-qualified companies are led through a streamlined user friendly assessment process
- Pe-qualified company is presented with a funding scenario including services and fees
- Pre-qualified company signs a one page services agreement & funding process begins
- Funding approval lead time is typically 1-2 months, training starts after approval
How is training documented?
- We collect all required information & facilitate paperwork on your behalf
- Trainers & trainees use simple sign in sheets (Rosters) to document training
- Rosters are processed by us on a regular basis
Who receives the funding?
Funds are sent directly to you from the State program
Small sampling of fundable training (most training is fundable):
- Business Skills: Communication, Sales, Marketing, Performance Management, etc.
- Certifications: ISO, LEED, HAACP, etc.
- Computer Skills: Software applications, Hardware, Equipment upgrades, etc.
- Continuous Improvement Skills: Process Improvement, Six Sigma, Lean Principles, Quality Skills, etc.
- Commercial Skills: Technical skills, industry skills, new product development, etc.
- Hazardous Materials Skills: HAZ
- Manufacturing Skills: Equipment, Production,
- OSHA: OSHA 10, OSHA 30, etc.
- Literacy Skills: Vocational Language Skills, etc.
Who can be a trainer?
- Your preferred training vendor (implement train the trainer programs)
- Your in-house trainers who are qualified
How can training be delivered?
- Productive Lab
- Computer-based (sel-driven learning)
- Video Conference
Dedicated Funding Specialist with vast funding history:
- Since 1996, our Funding Specialist facilitated funding for over 700 companies totaling over $2M
- We walk the client through the funding process every step of the way
- We perform 99% of the administrative requirements
- We are with you for the entire life of your funding contract through successful earning of funds
- Your company focuses on training,
- We focus on maintaining the required paperwork and the integrity of your funding